Thank you for your interest in working with Valley Area Agency on Aging (VAAA). In order to be considered to become a provider the following requirements must be met:
- Agencies must have been in business for at least one year
- Agencies must have clientele that can sustain the organization already in place
- Organizations must attend all workshops when scheduled, no exceptions.
- Information requested must be in the VAAA offices on or before the deadline date.
- No handwritten contracts or Request for Proposals will be reviewed or accepted
Currently, Valley Area Agency on Aging is not accepting new providers. Please check the website regularly for updates and scheduling for potential provider workshops and Request for Proposals.